Present your Paper for the 6th R&D+I TIC Salut i Social Meetings 2016
25 June will be the deadline for presenting papers on research projects, prototype models and implemented innovative solutions giving an answer to "The Challenge of Health and Well-being in Digital Society". In order to take part in any of the planned categories, the form must be completed that you will find at www.JornadesRDI.cat
On the coming 29 and 30 September, the 6th TIC Salut i Social Meetings 2016 will be held in Vic (Osona). This edition is a continuation of those held for five years in Girona and will be organised to enhance the visibility of the key agents of the ICT, Health and Social sector. At the same time, the Meetings are a reference platform for transferring knowledge, and thus contribute to aligning the world of research, business, and healthcare to converge on solutions of greater added value.
Organised by: UVic-UCC (TIC Salut Chair and Social Service Chair), Fundació TicSalut, Vic Hospital Consortium, Santa Creu Hospital Foundation of Vic, ICS-Catalunya Central, EBA Vic, EBA Centelles, Mobile World Capital Barcelona, Pyrenees-Mediterranean Euroregion. The Technical Secretariat will be organised by the Osona Foundation for Health Research and Education (FORES).
Who the meeting is for:
- Researchers in different disciplines (health, social, technology, corporate...) driven by the ICT, Health and Social area.
- Entrepreneurs and companies of the ICT, Health and Social sector.
- CROs and Technicians of healthcare entities of the Health and Social area.
- Professionals interested in the sector.
- University and secondary school students.
Find out and take part through #JornadesRDI
What you will find: Round tables on business models, technology transfer, digital transformation and research groups involved in ICT, Health and Social; communication pills, B2B interviews, exhibition area and speakers' corner...
- Awards to the best communications and projects by categories:
- "R&D+I TIC Salut i Social Meetings 2016"
- "Mobile World Capital Barcelona"
- "Pyrenees-Mediterranean Euroregion"