Guia de cursos en eSalut
Interprofessional Healthcare Informatics
University of Minnesota
- Minneapolis, MN
This course examines the implications of informatics for practice, in nursing, public health, and healthcare in general. It covers electronic health record issues and relates ethical, legislative and political issues to health informatics. Students will also explore global and future informatics issues.
- Examine theories and frameworks for interprofessional healthcare informatics.
- Describe the role of standards in electronic health records.
- Analyze benefits and issues related to electronic health records.
- Relate informatics to evidence-based practice, decision support, and quality improvement.
- Describe eScience and new research enabled by big data.
- Describe ethical implications of interprofessional healthcare informatics.