Constitució del Consell Assessor d'Empreses
Constitution of the Business Advisory Council
Constitution of the advisory body to the Board of Trustees of the TicSalut Foundation.
Barcelona, 26 November 2007
More than 200 companies participated in the formation of the first Business Advisory Council to promote information and communication technology (ICT).
- Constitution of the Business Advisory Counciil (Part I)
- Constitution of the Business Advisory Council (Part II)
- Joan Guanyabens, Secretary for Strategy and Coordination, Ministry of Health.
Strategies, working lines and projects of the Ministry of Health
- Joan Cornet, President of the TicSalut Foundation.
Presentation of the Business Advisory Council
- Marta Continente, Director General of the Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
The relationship between ICT, the health sector and citizens
- Javier Colás, president of the Technology and Health Foundation, promoted by the Spanish Federation of Healthcare Technology Companies (FENIN).
The opportunities and contributions made by the business fabric and company locations in the incorporation of ICT in the health system