The Office of Standards and Interoperability of TicSalut makes the iSalut accreditation service available to you.
This service is aimed at providers of information technology in the health sector and aims to advise and accompany you in the process of accreditation of your products so they can fit the requirements and interoperability required to integrate these systems within the Catalan health centres and with elements such as iSalut.lut.
This accreditation acts as a stamp of quality, ensuring that all the requirements of interoperability and performance standards have been met while simplifying the justification of achievement of performance requirements in procurement and supply tender processes by centres in the Catalan health system.
The iSalut accreditation service allows the development of tools and products that capitalise on the main advances in establishing criteria for interoperability and the deployment of strategic projects based on the criteria established in the health sector in Catalonia.
For further information about how approve your devices or systems, please contact homologacio(ELIMINAR)@ticsalut.cat.
- Accreditation process for interoperability by iSalut
Document containing a set of rules and procedures that establish how to create, approve, renew and maintain different standards of requirements for ICT products that are considered important to the Catalan health system, as well as approval procedures corresponding to products that are looking to obtain a certificate of accreditation.
- Pasos a seguir para solicitar la homologación de sistemas, dispositivos y servicios
Summary of all steps for providers wishing to request the approval of your system, device or service.
- Open domains
List of procedures and resources for accreditation of interoperability by area.
- Accredited systems, devices and services
Solutions that have been accredited by the Office of Standards and Interoperability of the TicSalut Foundation.
List of frequently asked questions that have emerged from the approval process interoperability.
The Office of Standards and Interoperability hereby informs its potential customers as to the limits of the certification:
- The accreditation criteria represent only the general criteria and basic skills in some cases established for the use of the system, device or service in one clinical speciality, and may be inadequate, inappropriate or excessive for other specialities.
- The accreditation criteria do not evaluate the usefulness of the system, device or service.
- Other information, as appropriate.