Medical device integration
Medical devices must be capable of integrating correctly in a hospital’s HIS no matter what the devices are and the HIS to be connected. To be able to do this, a standard procedure must be defined that serves for all cases. Using the HL7 standard the procedure is defined from which the order is made from the petitioner centre to be able to use the device, until the device makes the test and sends the results to the repository. All of this is defined in the Medical Device Messaging Guide.
- Report on 11073 standards for integrating medical devices.
- Integration of medical devices.
- Spirometry. Publishing of CDA spirometry in Shared Clinical History of Catalonia (HC3):
- Spirometry. International/ISO and national version of CDA spirometry:
- Standard for medical image digitalisation. DICOM.
- IHE and integration profiles.
- Continua Alliance: Ecosystem of interoperability by systems and medical devices.