Problems in the field of social care
In the framework of the Intersocial project a standard controlled vocabulary has been defined to represent the problems in the social care field, using the terminology SNOMED CT. The resulting list has been organized into a subset of SNOMED CT containing 127 concepts of the following categories:
- Environment problem: 11 concepts.
- Housing problem: 15 concepts.
- Financial problem: 6 concepts.
- Educational problem: 7 concepts.
- Legal problem: 9 concepts.
- Work problem: 11 concepts.
- Family problems: 17 concepts.
- Problems in relationships: 20 concepts.
- Emotional well-being problems: 11 concepts.
- Health problems: 20 concepts.
See the subheading explanatory document: Problematic sub-set in the field of social care of SNOMED CT 02-12-2016.
The definite subset can be obtained in the download area of SNOMED CT.