APPs and mobility projects
Free Mobile app and multi platform, the function of which is simply to guide the actions of person who detects an opioids overdose, considering that this is an emergency. And this is possible by visual and hearing aids, only with launching the app it follows a logical algorithm that specific action in case of emergency.
- Android (Smartphone, Tablet)
- Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine
- Citizen, Caregiver, Pharmaceutical, Nursing, Doctor, Patient
- Areas of interest
- Patient Association, Community, Education / Training, Non-Profit, Healthcare Systems, Emergency Medical Response Systems, m-services and mHealth Solutions, Toxicology
- Approved/Certified/Recommended by
Working in validation with the Public Health Agency of Catalonia
Marieges Gordo, A. (Nursing Supervisor at Psychiatry Service FGS-Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau); Campaña Castillo, F. (Nurse at Hospital Sant Rafael de Barcelona HHSCJ, blogger Nuestraenfermeria.es ); Pujol Domínguez, A. (Nurse at Psychiatry Service FGS-Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau); Escobar Gómez, M. (Computer engineer at Biocapax Tecnologies); Alcalà Torró, J. (Audiovisual producer at Itot Productions).
- App made in
- Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Internet connectivity
- Desarrollador Biocapx y equipo 2RescApp