APPs and mobility projects
MyOSA is a free app that facilitates the monitoring of CPAP therapy. It can be used by medical professionals as well as caregivers and patients. It offers support and training resources for both patients and cargivers, and it enables doctors to control the development of the therapy in real time.
- iOS (Ipad, Iphone)
- Android (Smartphone, Tablet)
- Family Medicine, Pneumology
- Caregiver, Nursing, Doctor, Patient
- Areas of interest
- Patient Association, Apps and software development, Medical devices /Sensor technology, Lifestyle (nutrition, fitness), Healthcare Services / Supplier, m-services and mHealth Solutions
- Approved/Certified/Recommended by
MyOSA has been developed jointly by the Eurecat technology centre, the Lleida Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Lleida) and the company OXIGEN salud.
The initiative has been led by doctor Ferran Barbé, researcher at IRB Lleida; Felip Miralles, head of eHealth at Eurecat, and Jordi Blanco, OXIGEN salud Director General. The health aspects of the project have been taken over by doctors Cecilia Turino, pneumologist at IRB Lleida, and Ana Mayoral, pneumologist at OXIGEN salud. The technological aspects have been developed by Xavier Rafael, computer engineer and statistics specialist at Eurecat; Alexander Steblin, engineer at Eurecat; Eloísa Vargiu, computer engineer at Eurecat; Alejandro Lopera, computer engineer at OXIGEN salud, and Ferran Peña, computer engineer at OXIGEN salud.
- App made in
- Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Internet connectivity
- Oxigen salud, SA