Purpose and goals
To be agents of change in health and social assistance through the use of ICTs.
To become the benchmark in the health and social sector driving innovation in the use of ICTs as an instrument to transform assistance.
- Flexibility and collaboration
- Commitment to the health and social sector
- Global and local innovation
- Management independence
- To be benchmarks in managing demand in the health and social sector
- To be benchmarks in standardisation and interoperability
- To be benchmarks in Observatory of innovation applied to ICTs
- To promote, facilitate and drive innovation projects
- To guarantee sustainability
- To drive the international external projection of ICTs in health
- To enhance the management and transfer of knowledge